Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Meet Golden Corral at Frederick

Five Questions with Terry Amaker, Hospitality Manager, Golden Corral Frederick
5621 Spectrum Drive
Frederick, MD 21703
301-662-5922


How long have you been in business?
We have been in business in Frederick for 17 years very successfully.

How many employees do you have?
We employ 110 employees, 20 of which have been with us since we opened our doors to the community.

Why do you believe you'll continue to be successful in Frederick County?
We identify with each guest and treat him or her like they are part of our family. We are very involved with the community and enjoy helping individual organizations, both ongoing from year-to-year as well as new ones each year.

If your company is involved in community outreach, please share with us your involvement.
We are involved with the following organizations: Disabled American Vets, Children's Miracle Network, Camp Corral, Local Outreach Organizations, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and Adopt a Family @ Christmas.

What are you most proud of?
In the 17 years I have worked here at Golden Corral, I have had the opportunity to work with a lot of different people. I have been able to watch them grow as individuals. It brings me great joy to know my guests on a personal level and greet them by name. I consider them a part of my extended family.